Three good things about my day.. “Positivity Post”
tagged by zombiemummy
1) My daughter came home with a certificate for good Literacy in school today.
2) I met up with a friend to celebrate the finally decided start date of my new job (start Monday, was accepted for it in April!!! Stupid…
Love this, made me think about all the good bits of my day, so here are the positive bits.
1. A very old and very dear friend who I’d lost touch with contacted me today, I have so missed her and can’t wait to meet up. She’s someone I just felt like I clicked with on that level where you know when you do see each other that you’ll just be able to pick up where you left off.
2. I ache all over after bootcamp yesterday, I am loving getting my body back, rediscovering how strong I still am. I don’t even mind that walking up the stairs is agony, but my God it is!
3. Freddie and Bertie both slept in their own beds last night, which was amazing, what was even better though was the en masse cuddle we had when everyone woke up and piled into our bed this morning. A good start to a good day.